1. What inspired you to pursue a career in music, and who were some of your earliest influences?
A: I Love Music,I Started Listening To Jeezy In 2007 He Inspired Me.
2. How do you balance staying true to your artistic vision with meeting the demands of the music industry and your fans?
A: Its Easy To Attract My Fans I Know What They Like.
3. What has been the most challenging aspect of your music career so far, and how have you overcome it?
A: I Dont Think I Have A Challenge Im Great At What I Do.
4. Your music often tackles personal and political themes – how do you hope your music will impact your listeners?
A: It Will See My Creativity And It Will Attract More Listeners.
5. How has your music evolved over the course of your career, and where do you see your music heading in the future?
A: Every Year I Get Better ,I See Me Doing Shows And More
6. What is your favorite song or album that you’ve released, and why?
A: White Label 8 & 9 Because I Get More Feed Back From Those 2 Albums Alot Fans Love The Songs
7. Can you tell us about any upcoming projects or collaborations that you have in the works?
A: Im Thinking About Another 6 Song E.P Soon …..
8. How do you approach live performances, and what do you hope to convey to your audience through your performances?
A: To Drag The Crowd To My Lyrics More
9. How do you stay motivated and inspired to create music, and what advice do you have for aspiring musicians?
A: Music Is My Passion So I Make Songs On How Im Feeling At That Moment Of Recording.
My Hit Songs Usually Comes From A Strong Emotion,(Sad,Mad,Happy,Upset,Beefing)Etc
Social media pages
INTERVIEW DONE BY CURTIS DA PROMOTER FROM M.B.M RECORDS