1. What inspired you to pursue a career in music, and who were some of your earliest influences?
A: What inspired me to pursue my career in music is my passion. I’ve always known how to sing and I love being able to create my own music.
My earliest influences were my late grandmother Joyce Williams, she taught me to play the piano around 5 years old and singing comes with ease.
2. How do you balance staying true to your artistic vision with meeting the demands of the music industry and your fans?
A: I balance both by staying true to myself, believing in myself and by staying consistent.
3. What has been the most challenging aspect of your music career so far, and how have you overcome it?
A: The most challenging aspect of my career is opening up to new things and networking. I’ve overcame it by facing my fears and not overthinking too much.
4. Your music often tackles personal and political themes – how do you hope your music will impact your listeners?
A: I hope it inspires them. Anyone that has a void to fill and a passion for something that makes them happy should fulfill it.
5. How has your music evolved over the course of your career, and where do you see your music heading in the future?
A: My music has evolved by writing my own music and bringing my own style with it. I come from a long line of musicians and it’s in my blood.
I see my music being played on everyone’s radio stations and every music outlet. I want my voice and music to reach everywhere.
6. What is your favorite song or album that you’ve released, and why?
A: My favorite song I’ve released is: Stay With Me. It’s my favorite song because I took my time with writing it and it has a nice chill vibe that I like.
7. Can you tell us about any upcoming projects or collaborations that you have in the works?
A: I’ll be putting out an EP in June. The EP will consist of all of my songs I’ve written and possibly a few collaborations.
8. How do you approach live performances, and what do you hope to convey to your audience through your performances?
A: I hope to convey my raw emotions and feelings that have made me into the woman I am today. My hope is that it builds a connection and that they can relate to my songs the same way I do.
9. How do you stay motivated and inspired to create music, and what advice do you have for aspiring musicians?
A: I stay motivated by becoming the person I want to be and making my visions come to life.
I just want to put myself out there and let people hear my voice.
Social media links
Note: INTERVIEW DONE BY CURTIS DA PROMOTER. PROMOTER FOR M.B.M RECORDS